Monday, March 1, 2010

Days 15, 17 & 20

Ok, I suck! got really busy recently and forgot my photos completely. I do have pics for last Wednesday, Friday and today.

Wednesday (Day 15):


This is some thread left over from a cross-stitch project I'm working on.

Friday (Day 17):


This one is kinda fun. We had a western-inspired party at work and our photographer graciously posed on the makeshift horse for a photo.

Today (Day 20):


Another photo of my kitty, Max. Get used to seeing them. I live alone and the cats are my only living subjects when I'm under a last minute deadline.

1 comment:

  1. Bwah! I love the pic of Kim! And the other ones are awesome too. Don't you think it's cool how you can find something out of nothing? That pic of the yarn is way cool but who else would think to photograph it? (ps. I missed a couple days recently too...it happens)

    ReplyDelete