Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1

This challenge is quite interesting. Today, as I got ready for work, drove to work and walked the two blocks from my parking garage to work, I noticed something different. Knowing I would have to find something to photograph every single day, I found interest in things I see all the time and never really notice. The stairs in the parking garage, the covered path between buildings, even the change oil light on my dashboard...

I took about 50 pictures throughout the day, most just boring. Below is the photo I chose for Day 1:


This is my G5 at work dressed up a bit with Mardi Gras beads.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea Melanie. I recently got a new camera and I really need to learn how to use it properly. I'm thinking of taking a couple of classes. Good luck...I'll be anxiously following along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pic, Mel. I like the angle. And yeah, I notice more everyday things too now that I'm doing the project. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete